A well-established ship management company located in Singapore is seeking a Technical Superintendent on permanent position. This position will require employee to be based in Fujairah on rotation basis.
· SGD 7500 - 8000 per month
· Employee will be responsible for their own accommodation and tax in Singapore
· When based in Fujairah, Company shall provide shared apartment and transport in Fujairah
· SGD 100 per day when based in Fujairah
· 4 to 6 weeks in Fujairah every 3 months
· Single status
· Annual Leave - 14 days
· Medical Leave – 14 days
· Hospitalization as per MOM regulations
· Insurance : Group Hospitalization & Surgical Plan and Personal Accident
· Variable Bonus (up to 3 months depending on Company and Personal performance)
· Reporting to the Singapore office, you will manage the technical operations of vessels in Fujairah.
· Maintain vessels to the requirement of Classification Society, Flag state, Port State, Oil majors and state regulations that the vessels are plying.
· Execute planned maintenance system and ensure compliance.
· Approve and monitor repairs, prepare purchase order and works order.
· Prepare dry docking / repair specifications and monitor work progress.
· Maintain vessel allocated budget and meet operational standard as required by Owners.
· Carry out internal audits, risk assessment, incident investigation and closing out report.
· Attend to all inspections by Class Society, Flag State, Port State, Underwriters and Oil Majors.
· Liaise with Terminal Representative, Charterers, Agents, Operators and Free zone Official.
· As the branch office, to be the first point of contact for vessel matters.
· Assist crew department in coordinating crew matters.
· COC Class 1 or 2 holders with sailing experience on tankers
· Minimum three to five years experience ashore as a Technical Superintendent in tanker companies
· Possess good spoken and written communication skills
· Familiar with Oil Majors requirement.
· Analytical, able to work independently, results oriented, resourceful and pro-active.
If you are interested, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Resume in words format
· Availability or Notice period with present company
· Current or last drawn remuneration package
· Expected annual salary