A well-established marine company located in Tuas is seeking a Structural Engineer on permanent position.
· S$ 3800 - 4500 per month
· S$ 500 per annum for outpatient medical reimbursement
· Insurance covered for: Group H&S, Group Term Life, Group PA and Workmen Compensation Insurance
· 14 days annual leave, pro-rate for incomplete year
· 14 days medical leave, pro-rate for incomplete year
· Other leaves as per MOM regulations
· 5.5 days per week
· No OT Payment
· Supervise, organize and plan activities to ensure smooth fabrication and construction of structures within the stipulated schedule.
· Review technical drawings and advise engineering of any discrepancies before commencement of fabrication works.
· Perform MTO and update progressively to ensure proper control of material procurement and usage.
· Ensure that manpower is effectively deployed to deliver the products timely.
· Resolve any technical problems or issues faced at the work site.
· Study and evaluate the work sequences and methods of the Department and explore new ideas to improve quality and productively.
· Responsible for preparation of red line mark ups to Engineering for AS BUILTS submission to clients.
· Liaise with clients’ representatives and coordinate with other department supervisors for effective coordination of all works.
· Implement and comply the Company’s HSE policy and operating procedures system, enforce legislated safety requirement and the Company’s safety rules and regulations at site.
· Degree or Diploma holder.
· Minimum 5 – 8 years of experiences as Structural Engineer with scope of work in Marine or Oil & Gas Industry.
· Good communicative skills, PC literate, able to interact with people of all levels and work well on a team.
If you are interested, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Resume in words format
· Availability or Notice period with present company
· Current or last drawn remuneration package
· Expected annual salary