A well-established shipyard located in Tuas is seeking Quantity Surveyor on permanent position
· SGD 3500 - 4000
· Variable Bonus, depends on Company’s performance
· S$ 500 per annum for outpatient medical reimbursement
· Insurance covered for: Group H&S, Group Term Life, Group PA and Workmen Compensation Insurance
· 14 days annual leave
· Other leaves as per MOM regulations
· 8 am to 530 pm Mon to Fri, need to work a half day Sat once a month
· OT is not claimable
· Shuttle Bus provided (To/Fro office) at Boon Lay, Jurong East, Bukit Batok at 710 am/535 pm daily
· Quantity measurement of the following trades:
o Structural works.
o Piping works.
o Electrical and instrumentation works.
o Mechanical and equipment works.
o Painting works.
· Reconcile MTO with the client.
· Monitoring changes on-site with production teams. It could be identified in the followings:
o Design drawing changes.
o Site instruction from Client.
o Job Confirmation Sheet from client.
o Identification of Changes (IOC) from Production Team.
o Confirmation of Verbal Instruction (COVI) from Production Team.
· Compiling change proposal register.
· Preparation & submission of change proposal to Client for approval.
· Reconcile with Client on the change proposals submitted.
· Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent
· Handle full-scope of QS duties which includes material take-off and variations.
Let us know if you are interested and advise the followings:
· Resume in words format
· Notice period
· Current or last drawn salary
· Expected salary
If you are not available, please pass this to your friends.