A well-established shipyard located in Tuas is seeking QAQC Inspector on 1 year renewable contract.
SGD 3500 - 3800
S$ 500 per annum for outpatient medical reimbursement
Insurance covered for: Group H&S, Group Term Life, Group PA and Workmen Compensation Insurance
14 days annual leave
Other leaves as per MOM regulations
8 am to 5 pm Mon to Fri, 8 am to 12 noon Sat
OT is not claimable
Shuttle Bus provided (To/Fro office) at Boon Lay, Jurong East, Bukit Batok at 710 am/535 pm daily
· Perform Surveillance Inspection to ensure that the construction work is performed and duly meeting the project specific Quality Requirements.
· Verify in process inspection, final inspection and welding.
· Carry out Welding control and inspection.
· Prepare and maintain Welding Audit Report during construction.
· Record result of inspections and maintain records of specific items as per contract/specifications.
· Administer AFI request to Client and 3rd party and coordinate for inspection as identified in the respective discipline ITP.
· Raise Non-conformance reports as seen during inspection and follow-up on status of rework and close-out.
· Arrange for proper NDT requirements as per specifications.
· Interpret RT films pertaining to welding joints.
· Review all NDT reports and approval.
· Establish and maintain inspection and NDT progress status on weekly basis.
· Generate weekly weld rejection rate summary and weekly welder performance.
· Witness all testing activities as required by approved Inspection and Test plan.
· Monitor PWHT activities carried out as per approved procedure.
· Attend to all potential quality issue to prevent occurrence of defects.
· Prepare Test Packs for Piping Hydro static testing.
· Prepare/compile final punch list prior to delivery of the fabricated and assembled components.
· Follow-up other discipline HODs to get relevant documents as per MDR Index for compiling.
· Progressive compilation of records for MDR (Final Dossiers).
· Coordinate with client for review and approval of the MDR.
· Carryout surveillance activities during project execution.
· Min Diploma/Degree in Engineering
· Min. 3 years relevant experience, eg, welding inspections of structural, piping fabrication, welding jobs including Non-Destructive testing.
· Welding Inspectors certifications (AWS or CSWIP).
· Knowledge in structural fabrication, piping Isometric drawing and piping materials.
· Experience in piping line walk, reinstatement inspections by clear understanding of Isometric drawings.
· Experience in QC documentations such as Material traceability, Weld traceability records.
· Knowledge in Non-Destructive Testing methods.
· Proactive, good communicative and interpersonal skills, able to coordinate with different discipline staff and work well in a team.
Let us know if you are interested and advise the followings:
· Resume in words format
· Notice period
· Current or last drawn salary
· Expected salary
If you are not available, please pass this to your friends.