A well-established marine company located in Singapore is seeking a Piping Supervisor on permanent position.
· S$ 3500 - 4000 per month
· S$ 500 per annum for outpatient medical reimbursement
· Insurance covered for: Group H&S, Group Term Life, Group PA and Workmen Compensation Insurance
· 14 days annual leave, pro-rate for incomplete year
· 14 days medical leave, pro-rate for incomplete year
· Other leaves as per MOM regulations
· 5.5 days per week
· No OT Payment
· Responsible for Supervision of fabrication and installation of piping items as per drawings and clients specifications.
· Responsible for planned progress schedule without compromising quality and safety.
· Responsible to identify and record piping size, fittings and grade used in accordance with the isometric drawings and P&ID.
· Co-ordinates with QC, Painting Supervisors and Client representative for Hydro-test and completion.
· Responsible for safety related to work place & Worker / Contractor under you.
· Attend daily Tool Box meeting at site.
· Coordinate with QC for all the related inspection and NDT requirement.
· Check field works and carry out the works in proper manner.
If you are interested, please send the following details to email@example.com
· Resume in words format
· Availability or Notice period with present company
· Current or last drawn remuneration package
· Expected annual salary