A well-established company located in Singapore is seeking a Payroll Manager on permanent position.
· S$ 5500 - 6500 per month
· Variable Bonus
· S$ 500 per annum for outpatient medical reimbursement
· Insurance covered for: Group H&S, Group Term Life, Group PA and Workmen Compensation Insurance
· 14 days annual leave, pro-rate for incomplete year
· 14 days medical leave, pro-rate for incomplete year
· Other leaves as per MOM regulations
· 5 days per week
· At least 8 years of working experience with min 2 years as payroll manager.
· Experience handle big headcount of > 800-1000 and familiar with NTS workers payroll preferred.
· Well verses in Times Software
· Bachelor Degree in HR Management
· Preferable with regional exposure eg, Malaysia, Philippines, China etc
· Good knowledge in legislations such as Employment Act and CPF Act
· Improve and review payroll policies and procedure.
· Handle income tax clearance for foreign employees.
· Handle all internal and external audits related to payroll and support survey queries.
· Interpret new legislation impacting payroll and ensure compliance.
· Liaise with banks and government bodies eg, MOM, CPF, IRAS etc.
· Must be a team player
· Singaporean only
If you are interested, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Resume in words format
· Availability or Notice period with present company
· Current or last drawn remuneration package
· Expected annual salary