A world’s leading bunkering company located in Singapore Is seeking a Port Agency Manager on permanent position. Budget is up to S$ 5500 per month depending on relevant experience.
· Book vessels in and out of Singapore port, and arrange for pilot and tug boat services.
· Provide information on crew to the immigration authority.
· Advise Customs of vessels’ arrivals and departures, and reporting of cargoes on board vessels.
· Ensure that the ship’s documentation complies with international and local regulations prior to Customs inspection.
· Arrange and coordinate the supply, delivery and transport of personnel, ship spares, stores, contractor services, certificates and documents, provisions, fresh water, waste removal and distribution of crew salary.
· Coordinate the bunkering of vessels.
· Arrange and coordinate other port operations and services.
· Develop the company’s port agency business.
· Attend to projects and tasks as assigned.
· Minimum five (5) years of ship/port agency experience, including experience with ocean-going tankers
· Familiarity with:
o Singapore Customs import/export procedures for goods, including submission of manifest reconciliation statements;
o Marinet E-Services, including port clearance, declarations, applications, approvals, permits, licences and certifications;
o PSA Portnet Services, including pilotage and towage bookings; and
o ICA Crew System.
· Able to communicate (spoken and written) effectively in English; the ability to communicate in Bahasa would be a distinct advantage.
· Must be highly organized, meticulous and a team player.
If you are interested, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Resume in words format
· Availability or Notice period with present company
· Current or last drawn remuneration package
· Expected annual salary