A well-established marine company located in Tuas is seeking a Mechanical Supervisor on permanent position.
· S$ 3500 – 4000 per month
· Variable Bonus
· S$ 500 per annum for outpatient medical reimbursement
· Insurance covered for: Group H&S, Group Term Life, Group PA and Workmen Compensation Insurance
· 14 days annual leave
· Other leaves as per MOM regulations
· 8 am to 5 pm Mon to Fri, 8 am to 12 noon Sat
· OT is not claimable
· Shuttle Bus provided (To/Fro office) at Boon Lay, Jurong East, Bukit Batok at 710 am/535 pm daily
· Responsible to study drawings, vendor documents, quality and safety procedures and executes supervision very efficiently.
· Close coordination with Engineer / Supervisor / subcontractor for manpower, equipment and resources sufficiency.
· Report on weekly schedule completions and set progress figure to be achieved.
· Prepare lifting plans and give advance notice for material requirements and resources.
· Plan weekly progress and record the percentage achieved.
· Keep record of work done.
· Work closely with other HOD on project related issues for easy work coordination & execution.
· Any other tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time by reporting officer.
· Ensure preservation of equipment are carried out as per project requirements.
· Ensure equipment installation and alignment as per project requirements
· Degree/Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
· At least 3 – 4 years of experiences in same role in Marine or Oil & Gas Industry.
· Proficient in MS Office.
· Good communication skills.
Let us know if you are interested and advise the followings:
· Resume in words format
· Notice period
· Current or last drawn salary
· Expected salary
If you are not available, please pass this to your friends.