A well-established ship management company located in Singapore is seeking a Marine Superintendent on permanent position. Budget is SGD 8000/month, employee will be responsible for their own accommodation and tax in Singapore.
· Assist the Marine Manager to ensure safe operations of the vessels and compliance to all international marine requirements
· Assist DPA on the implementation and upkeep of the SMS, training and seminars
· Conduct regular ship inspections to ensure compliance to the statutory requirements of the ISM / ISPS / TMSA
· Ensure effective management of the tanker operations and maintaining nautical standards onboard vessels
· Conduct pre-vetting inspection onboard the vessel, review SIRE inspection and follow-up.
· Provide guidance to Master for nautical matters.
· Co-ordinate of supply of provisions and fresh water
· Conduct incident investigation onboard the vessel.
· Representing Company to liaises with local authorities.
· COC Class 1 or 2 holders with tanker sailing experience
· Supervisory experience ashore in tanker companies will be advantageous
· Possess good oral and written communication skills
· Analytical, able to work independently and result-oriented
· Ability to commence work in short notice will be advantageous
If you are interested, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Resume in words format
· Availability or Notice period with present company
· Current or last drawn remuneration package
· Expected annual salary