A well-established marine company located in Tuas is seeking an E&I Engineer for 6 to 12 months contract.
· S$ 4500 to 4800 per month
· S$ 500 per annum for outpatient medical reimbursement
· Insurance covered for: Group H&S, Group Term Life, Group PA and Workmen Compensation Insurance
· 14 days annual leave, pro-rate for incomplete year
· 14 days medical leave, pro-rate for incomplete year
· Other leaves as per MOM regulations
· 5.5 days per week
· No OT Payment
· Resolve technical issues with the client site representative.
· Ensure and maintain material and works quality/standards according to project specification.
· Generate and enforce targets according to schedule and ensure proper material handling on site.
· Re-solve site issues through coordination with client’s representative.
· Monitor and manipulate site execution in line with sequence of works.
· Attend weekly sub-con meeting and resolve highlighted site problems issues.
· Advice and discussed effective techniques to his subordinate/ contractors to achieved targets.
· Handle technical issues, drawings, reports, procedures and any other relevant documents.
· Prepare FIM and supply materials delivery monitoring and updates
· Prepare and update status of punch list and ensure all cleared punch items to be acknowledged by the client reps.
· Prepare and update weekly E&I work done status reports and submit to QS dept.
· Lead the preparation and coordination of ITRs based on approved mechanical completion procedures.
· Support safety enforcements to subordinate/ contractors on daily safety awareness.
· Active participation on safety programs and implementation. (Attendance on daily Tool Box Meeting, VSCC and monthly safety committee mtg.)
· Any other tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time
If you are interested, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Resume in words format
· Availability or Notice period with present company
· Current or last drawn remuneration package
· Expected annual salary