A world’s leading bunkering company located in Singapore Is seeking a Boarding Officer - Ship Agent on permanent position. Budget is up to S$ 2500 per month depending on relevant experience.
· Handle vessels’ arrival and departure formalities (Singapore).
· Handle cargo documentation, invoices and shipments.
· Arrange and coordinate the supply of goods and services to vessels including:
o landing of documents, stores and spares from vessels;
o delivery of documents, stores and spares to vessels;
o transportation of personnel to and from vessels;
o pilotage and tug services;
o supply of necessaries to vessels; and
o distribution of crew salary.
· Monitor and update stakeholders on vessels’ daily activities.
· Arrange and coordinate other port operations and services.
· Assist Agency Manager.
· Attend to projects and tasks as assigned.
· Minimum one (1) year of experience in maritime industry, including experience with boarding of vessels.
· Must be highly organized, meticulous and able to cope with tight schedules and unanticipated events.
· Good interpersonal skills and enjoy interacting with other people.
· Able to juggle paperwork and on-site work.
· Able to communicate (spoken and written) effectively in English.
If you are interested, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Resume in words format
· Availability or Notice period with present company
· Current or last drawn remuneration package
· Expected annual salary