A well-established company located in Singapore is seeking a Procurement / Buyer on permanent position.
· S$ 3000 to 4000 depending on experience
· Variable Bonus, depends on Company’s performance
· S$ 500 per annum for outpatient medical reimbursement
· Insurance covered for: Group H&S, Group Term Life, Group PA and Workmen Compensation Insurance
· 14 days annual leave
· 14 days medical leave
· Other leaves as per MOM regulations
· Working hours, 5 days per week. Mon-Fri 8 am to 5:30 pm, need to work a half day Saturday once a month
· Transport pick up (to and fro) – Jurong East, Bukit Batok, Boon Lay. Pick up timing 7/7:15/7:20 am
· No OT payment
· To ensure the right material and services will be negotiated and procured at the optimum price, delivery and favourable terms & conditions.
· Evaluation of technical proposals based on engineering specification.
· Capability to propose and counter offer the requestor equivalent grade of material.
· Profound knowledge of product specifications, functionalities and applications related to
· offshore materials.
· To source, negotiate and purchase materials and services from identified sources, local and overseas.
· To advise requestor on selection of suppliers and purchase terms & conditions.
· To generate purchase orders, monitor and follow up and expedite with suppliers on
· delivery of goods and services.
· To review supplier’s performance on price and delivery and to co-ordinate with supplier
· and QA/QC on quality issues.
· To compile purchasing statistics and reports on assigned materials /commodities if required.
· To liaise with Finance/Account staff on vendors credits application, bank & financial instruments.
· To liaise with other departments on procurement matters (eg: Project, Commercial, Store, Production, QA/QC, etc. wherever necessary).
· To be involved in the Vendors’ Qualification and Assessment as per ISO procedures.
· Conducts due diligence of identified sources and facilitate their pre‐qualification .
· Monitors and pro‐actively takes actions in response to market trends for raw material.
· Prepares bidder lists and releases request for quotations;
· Prepares bid tabs and analytically evaluates proposal in terms of the commercial and technical requirement.
· Comply with the established deadlines.
· Establishes and maintains strong business relationship with suppliers.
· Anticipates and proactively elevates potential challenges/problems.
· Engage in problem solving.
· Maintain integrity of electronic files.
· Follow procurement policies and procedures.
· Comply with Code of Business Ethics and Conduct.
· Other procurement functions as assigned by the supervisor.
If you are interested, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Resume in words format
· Availability or Notice period with present company
· Current or last drawn remuneration package
· Expected annual salary