An international company located in Singapore is seeking a Credit Risk Management Manager on permanent position.
· Assist the Head of Risk Management in the implementation of the overall company Credit Risk Management Framework (policies, procedures and methodologies).
· Assist the Head of Risk Management in the preparation and coordination of the Company Risk Meeting.
· Assist the Head of Risk Management in the assessment of risks, primarily in area of credit risk, and implementation of appropriate limits and mitigations new and existing transactions.
· Oversee the company credit portfolio, including on-boarding of counterparties, including credit analysis, credit mitigation, credit approval, credit monitoring and establish/monitor credit limits set.
· Recommend and/or approve credit limits as delegated by Head of Risk Management.
· Key contact for liaising within inter-departments and with external parties on the negotiation of master agreements (such as netting agreement, ISDAs…etc.).
· Keep abreast of financial news to complement the qualitative aspect of credit information needed to determine the setting and extending of credit and/or trade financing to counterparties.
· Oversee the timely review of existing active clients, with appropriate recommendation of rating and mitigation, taking into consideration of latest financial status and past relationship and history.
· Preparation of daily and weekly credit risk management forecast reports, highlighting areas of concerns or concentration, if any.
· Assist Head of Risk Management to prepare and issue management directives (all risk class) so as to ensure that any changes to policy and procedure comply with standards and are updated in the company’s risk management manual and department’s' SOPs.
· Recommend and implement improvements and enhancements of controls, processes, modelling and mitigation in the area of credit risk management.
· Be informed about the legal, compliance and market-risk related issues involved in the approval of credit.
· Participate and confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
· Be well versed in other risk management aspects such as product control, market risk management, operational risk management and trading related compliance.
· Perform leave cover for Head of Risk Management as and when delegated.
· Manage the credit team.
· Work closely with members from other divisions of the company such as Trading, Operations, Finance/Accounting, and Business Development etc. to support the business.
· Assist the Head of Risk Management to oversee the Business Continuity Management Framework for the department.
· Participate in potential engagements in other work areas within the Company.
· University Degree in a relevant discipline is required. Post-graduate degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or other numerical discipline preferred.
· At least 6 to 10 years of relevant credit experiences.
· Strong decision-making skills, especially in area of credit approval process.
· Demonstrate the following Supply & Trading Competencies: o Understand the Energy Commodities Trading Industry & External Market (Skilful Application)
1. Regulatory Compliance & Assurance (Skilful Application)
2. Credit Risk Management (Expert Application)
3. Other Risk Management (Skilful Application)
4. Quantitative & Analytical Skills (Skilful Application)
5. Strong team player with ability to work collaboratively with external vendor, and internal staff in the Trading, Risk Management, Operations and Finance Departments.
6. Possess strong business acumen and excellent organizational, communication & interpersonal Skills.
If you are interested, please send the following details to email@example.com
· Resume in words format
· Availability or Notice period with present company
· Current or last drawn remuneration package
· Expected annual salary